If you’ve been hanging around Relishments for a while, you may remember my monthly King Arthur Flour
Obviously, King Arthur Flour had every right to move on to other programs, but I really miss it. So, for months now, I’ve been brainstorming how I can bring some of that
What is Relishments Bakes?
- A new challenge every month – I’ll provide the theme and some links to recipe inspiration, but the final recipe you choose is up to you! Want to make the theme with a gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free or low sugar recipe? Do it! I’m excited to see how many variations on a recipe we can make.
- In addition to the recipe inspiration in the announcement post, each month’s challenge will have a Pinterest board full of ideas that I’ll add to throughout the month.
- Monthly themes will alternate between sweet and savory.
- I’ll post the results of my baking experiments late in the month here on the blog and on the Relishments social media feeds.
- Want to join in? Tag your baked goods with #RelishmentsBakes – I’ll share some of my favorites here and on social media.
Relishments Bakes – April
So, here we are – time for the first challenge!
April’s baking challenge is hot cross buns!
We’re just a few weeks away from Easter and I feel like these seasonal buns, usually made of sweetened dough with dried or candied fruits and topped with icing, don’t get the homemade appreciation they deserve. This year, I’ll be celebrating the season with
Looking to participate in this month’s Relishments Bakes? These hot cross bun recipes caught my eye:
- Southern Living Hot Cross Buns
- Artisan Bread in 5 Hot Cross Buns
- Bon Appetit Hot Cross Buns
- Simply Recipes Hot Cross Buns
Need more? Check out April’s Hot Cross Bun Pinterest board.