Relishments is a blog about cooking, food and life in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. It is written by Emily Pious. For questions about Relishments, please contact Emily via email: relishments at gmail.com.
At various times, this blog accepts forms of affiliate sales, advertising networks, sponsorship and private ads, and review products.
Affiliate sales help provide Relishments with revenue by paying out referral fees when readers make purchases on the affiliate websites.
Relishments is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sponsored posts will always be labeled as such. These types of partnerships and opportunities help sustain Relishments. Sponsorships and private ads are always screened – products will always be in keeping with the theme and goals of Relishments.
Review products will always be disclosed as such.
In the case of sponsored posts and review products, the opinions expressed will always be my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Official Rules for Contests and Giveaways on Relishments:
- No purchase necessary
- Unless otherwise noted, participants of any age who live in the United States are eligible to win
- The number of eligible entries received determine the odds of winning
- Unless otherwise noted, contents and giveaways are entered by submitting a comment on the official giveaway post.
- Winners are selected by Emily using Rafflecopter, unless otherwise noted.
- If the prize is unclaimed within a week, a new winner will be selected and notified.
- Winners are responsible for paying any taxes related to the prize.
- Relishments has the right to obtain and publicize the winner’s name and likeness.
- Contests and giveaways on Relishments are void where prohibited by law