Relishments Bakes began in April 2019.
Here’s how it works:
- A new challenge every month – I’ll provide the theme and some links to recipe inspiration, but the final recipe you choose is up to you! Want to make the theme with a gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free or low sugar recipe? Do it! I’m excited to see how many variations on a recipe we can make.
- In addition to the recipe inspiration in the announcement post, each month’s challenge will have a Pinterest board full of ideas that I’ll add to throughout the month.
- Monthly themes will alternate between sweet and savory.
- I’ll post the results of my baking experiments late in the month here on the blog and on the Relishments social media feeds.
- Want to join in? Tag your baked goods with #RelishmentsBakes on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter – I’ll share some of my favorites here and on social media.
Challenges so far:
- Something Old (April 2020) — results post
- Social Distancing – Reader’s Choice (March 2020) — results post
- Crackers (February 2020) — results post
- Muffins (September 2019) — results post
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (August 2019) — results post
- Popovers (July 2019) — results post
- Cheesecake (June 2019) — results post
- Focaccia (May 2019) — results post
- Hot Cross Buns (April 2019) — results post