Television Shows I Used to Love, but Now I’m Ready to See End
1. Fringe (I realize it’s over, but we watch through Hulu and haven’t seen the last 2 episodes yet)
Tasks I Accomplished Instead of Posting This Weekend
1. Visiting one of my college roommates, her husband and their 3 beautiful kids
2. Finally putting the away our tree and Christmas decorations, after 3 weeks of intending to do so
Things I Have Recently Over-Reacted To
1. Leaving my phone at school, on a night when I was awaiting to hear if my class was cancelled and Brian was going out, presumably with his phone. In the end, the weather was fine and Brian let me borrow his phone. People used to leave their homes without phones, didn’t they?
2. Running out of onions to use in my rice and beans yesterday. I was mostly annoyed because there are plenty of onions at our CSA but I didn’t get any last pick up because I thought we had them. Nothing a supermarket trip couldn’t fix.
Books I Highly Recommend
1. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
2. Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz, which I have been reading for months and have almost finished.
Upcoming Events I’m Really Looking Forward To:
1. My college friends/bridesmaid’s wedding next month. I’m thrilled she’s getting married and I’m really excited to attend a wedding as simply a guest, not a bridesmaid, bride or immediate family member. I can’t remember the last time that happened.
2. A trip south this spring (that I have not even begun to plan)
Site updates that are going to happen sooner or later, really, I promise:
1. A header image that I’m proud of
2. An “About” page that contains information more recent than 2009
Recent Routines I Can’t Believe I Lived Without
1. Drinking tea during my prep period
2. Reading the She Reads Truth devotional every morning
Upcoming Challenges I’m Excited About, Even Though My To Do List Is Plenty Long
1. Pinstrosity 1st Anniversary Challenge (if you haven’t checked out Pinstrosity, now is a good time!)
2. Katy Widrick’s 28 Day Blog Challenge
As always, Twosday is inspired by Then Heather Said