Summer activities I’ve participated in recently
1. Going to the Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market and the Lanesborough farmer’s market
2. Drinking iced coffee, which is kind of funny because I rarely drink any coffee
Beverages that are getting me through this heat wave
1. The summer’s first batch of iced tea
2. Banana smoothies, with either strawberries or peanut butter
Events this week I’m excited about
1. The Food Entrepreneur Summit, an online conference I’m participating in. Here’s hoping II
2. FINALLY getting a much needed haircut. Why do I always wait so long?
Popsicle recipes on my radar
1. Pina Colada
Summer foods I’m so looking forward to
1. Caprese salad
2. Fresh strawberries and blueberries
Tanglewood shows I’m trying to decide between
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Wait, Wait…Don’t tell me!?
Summer to dos
1. Fill my freezer with vegetables and fruit for the fall, winter and spring
2. Pickles, always pickles
Liz @ I Heart Vegetables says
I’ve been loving the farmer’s market lately, too! And nutella popsicles? Yes please!