Foods I’m Consuming a Lot Of Lately
1. Rice cakes with peanut butter and shredded coconut
2. SoHo tea from Harney and Sons
Things I Intended to Do in Our New Location The Week We Moved In, but Still Haven’t
1. Go for a run
2. Put away the collection of framed photos and decorative items taking over our coffee table
Foods That Took Longer to Make Than I Expected
1. Loaves of bread, which I’ve made several times before, but my brain wasn’t functioning
2. Italian Style Baked Eggs–perhaps because I made them in ramekins, perhaps because my sauce was a little cold. The taste was awesome though.
New House Habits I’m Hoping Will Last
1. Putting away my clothes instead of throwing them on the floor
2. Keeping shoes in my closet instead of in front of the front door
Warm Weather Events I’m Looking Forward To
1. CSA share pick ups
2. Eating meals on the porch
Purchases We Have Returned to Target Since Buying the House
2. Other curtains (we’re having a problem with indecision)
Apps I’ve Recently Downloaded to my phone
1. Snapchat (I know, I can’t believe it either. My sister made me do it)
2. Dirty Dozen from the Environmental Working Group
As always, Twosday is inspired by Heather.
Those two house tasks are things that I am working on as well. They are a lot easier said than done, that’s for sure!
I hope that when we move I get better at not leaving my clothes on the floor too! Such a bad habit, but I hate to do laundry! Let me know if you find any tips!