Feelings I have about yesterday’s snow event
1. It is April, right? I mean, I’m pretty sure, but the 6 or so inches of snow we received makes me think otherwise.
2. Why did I think I could wash all my sweaters one last time before putting them in storage? I’m back to wearing sweaters every day.
Produce I’ve been picking up every week while we’re CSA-less (Let it be known – I really, really miss our CSA and can hardly wait until June!)
1. A five pound bag of potatoes, because I like to pretend they’re super good for me and I can come up with a lot of ways to use them.
2. A big bag/box of greens, for salads and breakfast sandwiches and wherever else I can sneak them in.
Songs from Hamilton that are regularly stuck in my head (Related: If you’re not yet obsessed, here’s how to make it happen, courtesy of Buzzfeed)
New foods I’ve tried recently
1. The Snap Pea Crisps that the world seems to be obsessed with (apparently, I’m just choosing to be obsessed with whatever everyone else likes). Another teacher in my building suggested dipping them in plain Greek yogurt and it’s fantastic
2. The silly new flavors of peanut m&ms, because I’m a sucker for things like that. The honey nut were strange, but I very much enjoyed the coffee nut ones. I’ll keep you posted on my feelings about the chili nut, but I’m not optimistic.
April Break plans I’m making
1. Using my alarm clock as little as possible – possibly not at all?
2. Doing some of the blog upkeep and improvement work that I’ve been putting off forever because there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Anything you’d like to see?