As I’ve been mentioning over the past few months, I’m having a baby this fall! Though the reality of this situation is still a little beyond my comprehension, it is becoming increasingly clear that it is really happening. I know that life is going to get a lot busier after the baby is born, but even more than that I want to fully embrace and engage with the first few months of my baby’s life. As a result, I’ve been really focused on clearing my November, December and January calendars. I’ve been working on my maternity leave plans for work, taking breaks from committees and duties at church and with other groups, freezing food for dinners and trying to reduce as many obligations as possible.
I am also hoping to take a leave from Relishments, though I’m sure I won’t be totally gone. This is where you may be able to help! I am currently seeking guest post submissions to be published in November, December and January.
- You do not have to have a blog to write for Relishments. If you just want to write something and have it published here, I’d love to help you out!
- You do not have to write original content for me – if you’d like to republish a post, or a portion of a post from your site with a link, I would love to point people to your page and/or social media accounts.
- If you’d like to “swap” posts and have me republish one of my posts on your site or create content for your site (ideally after January), I am totally game.
What kinds of posts would be best? I’m totally open to suggestions, but here are some ideas:
- menu plans or menu planning tips
- cooking techniques
- cooking tools
- cooking stories
- life lessons you’re learning lately
- technology tools
- productivity tips
- places in the Berkshires you’d recommend visiting
Have an idea? Let’s talk! Email me – email@example.com by October 15.