What a year it’s been! I’ve drastically changed my eating habits, learned to cook, greatly decreased my eating of processed food and eating out (which isn’t, by definition, bad, but I like to know what I’m eating). I went from posting about Food Network shows, to not having cable, to posting recipes and reviews. In September, I bought my own domain (!!)
Meanwhile, I got married, moved from Maine to Massachusetts, starting working at a new school, and learned to cook for my husband and spend a reasonable amount of money on food.
In honor of the new year, and my 1st blogoversary, this is my yearly “year in review” post that I always put on facebook:
1)Where did you begin 2009?
Hanging out at my parents with Brian. I don’t even remember if we made it until midnight.
2) What was your status by Valentine’ s Day?
Engaged and getting impatient.
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Just about every day, except for the summer.
4) How did you earn your money ?
Various roles in education.
5) Would you relive 2009 over and over again?
I could relive my wedding day and honeymoon…but most of the rest was pretty uneventful. I could definitely pass on moving in the August heat.
6) Are you registered to vote?
7) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2008?
8) Describe your birthday?
Brian took me to Harney and Sons Tea. It was delicious. And then we went outlet shopping.
9) What’ s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2009?
Be a long term substitute teacher in disciplines I thought I’d never teach, purchase my own internet domain, become a Massachusetts resident :)
10) What has been your favorite moment?
Getting married, changing my name , starting a new life, making some really awesome food
11) What music will you remember 2009 by?
“Then” by Brad Paisley.
12) Favorite Night out?
my pre-wedding girls night, game nights
13) Would you say you’ve changed since the beginning of this year?
Definitely, but hopefully for the better.
14) Do you think 2010 will be better or worse ?
2009 was a good year, but I always hope it’ll get better. I’m very excited to see what 2010 will bring for Relishments!