My wonderful Man, in the interest of being creative and encouraging my interest in cooking, decided we should create a spaghetti bake with breaded chicken for dinner last evening. We’re getting married in 4 months (!!!!!) but we’ve definitely got our own ways of doing things, especially in the kitchen.
Things my man and I disagreed on while cooking dinner:
- How much counter space was required to bread chicken
- How large to cut the chicken
- The order of ingredients for breading chicken
- How much oil to cut the chicken in
- When to turn over the chicken
- Whether or not to mince the garlic
- The amount of water to cook the spaghetti in
- The usefulness of a cheese grater
- How much attention needed to be paid to the green beans
In the end though, dinner was delicious, and we’re still in love.