Last week I asked if I should return to sharing thematic highlights from around the web every Sunday. 70% of you voted “yes,” so we’re back to regularly scheduled programming! Thanks so much for all of your input!
Happy first day of spring! I’m so excited to start wearing the other half of my wardrobe, return to walking to do my errands instead of driving and begin a new CSA season. I feel like one of the cows in this video– just so excited to be outside! I spent a few moments of the afternoon today getting photographic proof of the arrival of spring:
Looking around the internet this week, it’s easy to see what spring means:
- radishes (Epicurious)
- springtime pasta with arugula (The Kitchn)
- 16 spring ready pastas (Huffington Post/Saveur)
- iced coffee Season (Epicurious)
- calamari salad (NY Times)
- early spring dinner (Serious Eats)
- container gardening (Offbeat Home)
- pea shoots (Fabulous Food Finds)
- orange and feta salad with almonds and balsamic (Life Your Way)
- beautiful cakes (Cake Wrecks)
and look, the snow around here is finally melting!
(Almost) every Sunday, I choose a theme and highlight blog posts, websites and news articles from my Google Reader which I found interesting (and hope you do too!) If you want more, check out “What I’m Reading” on my sidebar. And don’t forget to add Relishments RSS Feed to your reader or “like” Relishments on Facebook!
PIPES Challenge starts tomorrow!